There are certain types of items that don't sell well on our platform, do not maintain their condition reliably enough, or can't be successfully listed for a variety of other reasons. We therefore do not accept the following items:
Brands we don't accept:
- All Saints, Aigner, Armani Xchange, BCBG, Brooks Brothers, C/MEO Collective, Coach, Diesel, DKNY, Enzo, Energie, Furla, Finders Keepers, GEOX, Kate Spade, Keepers, Lover, Max Studio, Max & Co, Max Mara Studio, Max Mara Weekend, Miss Sixty, Michael Kors, Maje, Mulberry, Pedro, REISS, Rebecca Minkoff, SportsMax, Steve Madden, The Kooples, Tory Burch, United Nude;
- Mass market labels (eg, Charles & Keith, Aldo, Banana Republic, Club Monaco etc);
- High street labels (eg, H&M, Zara, Topshop, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Karen Millen etc);
- High street x designer collabs (eg, Balmain x H&M, Peter Pilotto x Target etc).
Materials we don't accept:
- All patent leather, plastic coated materials, PVC or polyurethane
- White or light-coloured leather garments
- Anything coated in glitter
Categories we don't accept:
- Swimwear; Lingerie.
- Cosmetics; Perfumes; Candles.
Specific items we don't accept:
- Burberry bags and shoes
- Lanvin shoes
- Chloe Paddington bags
- Longchamp Le Pliage (Nylon) bags
- Stella McCartney Shoes
- Marni Jewellery
- Evening gowns
Other things we don't accept:
- Items that are not in overall great condition
- Items with conspicuous stains
We appreciate your understanding and kindly ask that you exclude these items from your consignment. If you're not sure about an item, you will get a chance to exchange emails with your curator before collection and you can ask them for guidance. Don't worry too much, any items that can't be listed will be returned to you for free (or you will be given the opportunity to donate them if you don't want them back).
Note: you may see some of these items on the site if they were accepted before we included them in this list, but they are are being phased out.